1. We give 12 months warranty on workmanship and materials.
2. Please retain you invoice as a proof of purchase and we cover 12 months from the date of purchase.
3. Statutory consumer guarantees also apply under Australian Consumer Law
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
1. Normal wear and tear;
2. Damage arising from abnormal use, or abuse; and
3. Products which have not been maintained (for example, leather or timber care), or which have been modified.
4. Damage to packaging only;
5. Insignificant minor variations in dimensions, colour, grain or finish; and
6. Very minor chips or superficial blemishes.
7. We do not cover for commercial using.
Yes Furniture Online is committed to the excellence of our products and providing first class customer service coupled with unbeatable value. If your product arrives or presents with damage or a fault, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow below procedures:-
STEP 1 – Please take pictures of the damage including any damage to the packaging so we can pass onto suppliers.
STEP 2 – Email those pictures to email@example.com. To ensure a fast resolution, please provide your contact detail with order reference and any helpful information to help identify the damaged part(s).
STEP 3 – Our customer service team will get back to you within 24 hours (excluding weekends) with further information.